Camp Summit has been going strong in Southwest Minnesota since 2011, and continues to welcome visitors to the area.
Summit Lake Lodge is no longer open as a vacation rental (on VRBO.com from 2012-2018), but we still welcome travelers with an RV to stay at beautiful Camp Summit. With seven spacious sites to accommodate RV’s of any size, full hook-ups, and close proximity to Summit Lake, this quiet campground is a getaway location in Southwest Minnesota where you can make memories. Be sure to bookmark this page or follow us on Facebook, too!
We’ve put in the work to establish, beautify, and gain the trust of our many repeat guests over the past seven years at our lakeside campground, and now Camp Summit is ready for a new season in beautiful Southwest Minnesota. We are open from April – November depending on the weather, so call today to make your reservation for the summer of 2020. Dale can be reached at 507-227-9398.
Camp Summit provides a Rainbow Play Set, fire rings, picnic tables, and visitor parking. Fishing, boating and swimming are just a walk away in 81 acre Summit Lake with a public access boat launch and dock. A local park, baseball field and a Community Center with meals, refreshments and ice are all within an easy walk. This small, quiet, family-friendly campground might just be the getaway you are looking for. We offer seven spacious sites to accommodate RV’s of any size, with electricity, water and sewer at each site. Slayton is only five miles away and features a thriving Main Street, boutique and antique shopping, coffee shops, bakery, restaurants, a grocery store, swimming pool and a golf course. Camp Summit is located just across from serene Summit Lake near Hadley, MN, in southwest Minnesota. Park your RV for a getaway and enjoy time fishing and canoeing!
Competitive, all-inclusive rate of only $30 per night. We also offer a discounted monthly rate of $450, plus metered electric fees, so inquire early to reserve your dedicated campsite. Check-in time is anytime after 12:00 Noon, and check-out time is by 12:00 Noon. An extra fee will be charged for early check-in or late check-out. Reservations can be made with 50% down, and all others are first-come, first-served. To reserve a site today, you may email or call Dale at 507-227-9398.
We have just a few simple rules for Camp Summit campers:
- We love supplying a safe area for you to enjoy a campfire, but we ask that you remove things from the fire ring for the next guests that don’t burn, like cans and bottles.
- We also provide picnic tables for every site and ask that you put them back in their original location if you move them during your stay. Thanks for helping to make it easier for us to keep our grass trimmed!
- We’re an environmentally-friendly campground, with a recycling shed a short walk away, and campers are responsible for carrying out their own trash.
- We’re a pet-friendly campground to all four-legged family members on a leash, but don’t forget your bags to pick up the piles!
- Thank you for leaving your campsite clean for the next group and for being courteous to others during your stay.
We really enjoy our Camp Summit guests!
Interested in area activities and recreation? Find out if the Hadley Buttermakers have a home baseball game that you can walk to from the campground by clicking here.
Nearby Slayton is only 5 miles from us and as the county seat of Murray County, there is always something going on! Check out their Calendar of Events.